Sunday, July 15, 2012

I'm here at Casa Subang, living in Unit 3A-01 together with few awesome housemates :D
 
A level is okay for now but I'm sure it will be getting tougher and tougher especially when 90% of my classmates are bursary holder. I don't want to compete with them but I don't hope to be the one with lousy result pleaseee :/
I think my mind turns so much slower than them :O

The two nearest shopping mall are Mydin and Summit.
Mydin sells goods at wholesale price which is really much cheaper ie Mum's bake biscuit at RM 3.60 per pct (RM4.20 as normal price) and HL milk at RM 5.50 (RM6.20 at 7-11)
HAHA I'm learning to be a thrifty housewife so chase me chase me :D 

Summit has more restaurants compared to Mydin which sell Malay foods in general.
But how can we afford to pay RM 10 everyday just for dinner LOL. 
The allowance is surely not enough and I don't wanna keep pressing money from the ATM and sooooo! I cook :p

The first try. Chicken wings and onion with mixed herbs.
Behind the scene -.- Trust me the food is edible.



Esther Tang wouldn't smile properly LOL
Second try. My favourite char mee with just egg and red onions.
Third try. Again trust me it looked nice but it was tasteless D;
AHAHA this is the fourth try. So far nicest. Fried eggs with tomatoes YUMMYY.

So the conclusion is Sheryl Chai can cook and she is still improving! So chase me maybe? AHAHHAHAHA


No comments:

Post a Comment