Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The feeling when those old friends who share their everything with you doesn't bother to do the same anymore.

I was once the one who spoke so loud although we were in the public area. I mean at least not the one who just sit at the corner alone laughing at people's conversation.

It's not like I don't wanna speak my mindd but I just don't know what to say anymore.

Sometimes I think I've gone back to those years in primary school, the old days when the immature me got angry when I realized that best friend's best friend wasn't me. That was so very lame.

Of course I'm not so childish anymore because I think everyone needs A LOT OF BEST FRIENDS.


But I feel left out when there is a big group of people, but there is an awkward feeling telling me that

"You aren't belong to this group of people."

Maybe I'm thinking too much again.
stupid -_-
But just allow me please.

I hate to be ignored.
But at the same time I ignore certain people sometimes.
Soo irony but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment