Monday, July 16, 2012

I'm not used to crying but I'm feeling so insecure right now.

Four black guys banging at the door grill pressing door bells like crazy plus those fouls words that I'll only hear from TV.

The one hour seems like infinity to me.

They accused us for throwing burnt newspaper towards them from our window, but how would we do that?
We don't even have any matches or lighters in our unit.
Even if we do have them we wouldn't do this kinda thing.

The most soi thing is that the ashes really fell on my housemate's window.

The security guards came only after the black guys bangging our door for like 15 minutes. We are all girls, you can imagine how helpless we were.

The black guys came and left for many times, saying that we have no guts to open the doors, called us bullshit, and of course the F words.
I have not been so terrified before.

The black guys are now still making noise out there, probably seeking for the real person who actually threw the newspaper with fire towards them.
I'm not a mean person but I hope they'll dig the person out and leave us alone.

I'm so scared that the black guys might recognize our faces and revenge us in the future.

Who else can I lean on when I couldn't tell my mum? She might be worry and couldn't fall asleep just like me.

There is nobody there :( Calling friends at 12am midnight, that's not what I'll do.

Call someone call me right now? I'm not tough at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment