Saturday, September 1, 2012

Old friends are diamonds. 
Gathered with Chung Hua-ians again YAYY
Talked about a lot of crap as usual and had a good time laughing hard like we were the only group of customers in Carls Jr -_-

& Met Brenda Ching who got into The One Academy (finally her dad nodded his head) to further her studies after slacking at Miri for eight months. Instead of doctor pharmacist or engineer, now she can do animation as she likes. I'm so proud of her :)

By the way she has just earned RM200 by finding some background music for a girl who is participating in story telling competition.
* Lucky little girl with a rich dad *
So yeah, she has got some capabilityy :)

she and her favourite hoodies

my classmate for 8 years :)

I miss you I miss you although you said you don't

* Promised myself not to dislike people too easily and I did it today AHHAHA. Felt so speechless about something but I had ignored it successfully YAYY*

I want higher EQ I want higher EQ.


No comments:

Post a Comment