Wednesday, August 29, 2012



Wanting(曲婉婷)《Hideaway》



Have been replaying Wanting Qu's songs over and over again these few days.
Someone said she is like a chinese version of Christina Perri and I'm so agree with it.
I always search for song lyrics since I have problem figuring out every word they sing.

You don't ask much, but when you do
It's always sincere and true
You don't talk much, but when you do
It's rarely about you, but I can still learn something new
You know I'm gonna love you all the way
Though-these three little words I never hear you say

I'm ready when you are
It's not too late to start
I never wanna be apart
But we are, without love
I know you're ready yes you are
Because the red is in your heart
I know you'll never be too far away
Because I'm your baby you're my hide away

This seems like a great song which I can use when I'm trying to propose to my crush LOL -_-
But it's actually a song that Wanting Qu wrote for her father.

I never give Kenny Chai a call unless Evie Tan asks me to do so,
I never have a heart to heart talk with him since form three,
& I never want to accept his skype call. 

But he is still my hideaway :)

*Sorry for being rude to you all this while.

No comments:

Post a Comment