Saturday, June 16, 2012

Off to Brunei for Escapade Sushi.
Before that we went to Uncle Fook's house, which is located beside his kilang papan. 
Aunty has planted a lot of flowers and fruits since there is a wide land.


AH, and some chickens to wake them up in the morning.
A chicken 'who' never wanna look at my camera.
passion fruit.
idk what's this chilli thing but mum plucked a lot.
Almost got bitten by the bees. LOL 
It has been a long time since I see a hibiscus.

YAYY sushi time :))



the greatest mum in the whole wide world <3
pity you. 
so I'm not the one pinching his cheek okayy.
<3 wasabi
mixed vege tempura.
salmon head.
in short, sushi. the names are so hard to remember.
Eel something. btw this is nice :p
these two are my favorite LOL.
Allan Chai played with a sticky stick they used to catch those flies or mosquitoes and went to the toilet to wash his itchy hands. 

Here goes the two of us in front of the toilet door :p
two faced fatty.

me.
Allan Chai held his breath in the bottom right picture. NOT obvious at all his tummy is still soo bigg.
Allan Chai said he wanna save some space in his stomach for the ice-cream. There wa no more space in his stomach after the sushi *I'm so sure* But this boy named Allan Chai can always manage to squeeze food into his stomach I WONDER WHY :O

someone is so afraid that his ice cream would drop to the floor when I asked him to terbalik it.

served upside down or it's free.
And it really almost dropped to the floor when I tried LOL -.-
Er actually I can't call them liars cause the ice-creams didn't fall off when they showed us the ice-cream in the upside down position. For about 0.5 second -.-

 Allan Chai's face expression was like someone forced him to swallow the ice cream.
I call this a poop vanilla ice cream HAHAHAH.


Hmm after all Mcflurry is still better.
I'm so hungry now. 
Weird way to end a post. HAHAHAH.


No comments:

Post a Comment