Monday, December 26, 2011

X'mas 2011

My very first christmas tree from Ben Yaw when I bumped into him at Parkson. Kinda weird. But it's nice though :)



Yea it's christmas day. My family doesn't celebrate Jesus's birthday so this special day doesn't bring any meaning to mum and dad. I hope we'll have the chance to decorate the christmas tree one day. Before this I have to persuade them to go to the church first.



YAYY I went to 台湾小馆 for dinner today. I'm not going there anymore since they failed to serve me nice food for twice already. Even my mum can cook hundred times better -.-


My face always look bigger and rounder in photos. Or to be precise my face is indeed round and big .__.


Despite the lousy food we had a whale of a time. Being together with good friends always promises a good laugh. Sharon Kho never waste one second in hunting handsome guys who are always at least two years younger than her. Grace Ngu maintains her "over high" spirit and keep laughing by her own. Someone curses people so often that I've learnt to say the same thing everytime I'm nervous. We're parting in two weeks time but I think this brings no difference since we know we'll still keep in touch. This is called friendship!


*Siian and I can't find Wen Yen and Ah Then's photo. I think I didn't delete it oh D:


Tadaa!



I bought the moon and star thingy at Imperial. Bought it simply because I feel like buying it. Btw I wore the butterfly ear ring yesterday for the first time after buying it for one year. It's so pretty but I just can't find other clothes to match with it on the other days.


Merry Christmas to all :)


Can't wait to countdown together with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment