Tuesday, January 1, 2019


-->
Its the first of January. Can’t believe I am turning 25 this year. I still remember how I imagined 25 years old me will be doing when I was little. I thought I will be able to get off work on time and chill like those in the TVs.

Turned out I were wrong. So many things to catch up in work.

Am I regretting it? Definitely not. I enjoy talking to the patients so much.

Maybe it is just me being a perfectionist. The stubbornness of wanting everything to be at its best, to the extent that I have no time to breathe because no matter how hard I try, I still feel the stupidity in me. 

In 2019, I wish to be happier, find excitement in life, and to carry out my duties as a daughter.
I don’t wanna have the same feeling over and over again on the first of January every year.

On a side note, grandpa and grandma were sent into old folks home today. Not sure what to feel about this. I don’t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment