Friday, June 6, 2014

I have locked my blog for like two weeks or so due to my previous blogpost which I think was too emo but still wanted to post it. Just so that people won't think that I am a emotional person.

However, the sad phase was over. It wasn't because of the monthly cycle which happens in every female, it is just me being stubborn.

Since I can't change anything about undesirable events that have already happened and are still happening, I guess I will just have to live with it.

I AM NOT GOING TO BE AFFECTED ANYMORE.

Hopefully.

I tend to think a lot in the bus. The journey to university is too long. I wish I can take out my lecture notes and start reading it but no it never happens. I am just too afraid of what people think about me.
But really, it is not being kiasu or whatever, I tend to concentrate better in the toilet, the bus and the library. Weird huh, but not so weird actually.

There are certain people who don't understand why would somebody study 'too frequent' or burn the midnight oil. Therefore those pitiful bunch of people was then categorised as kiasu because they spend more time studying.

For me thats not being kiasu. They concern more about their future than you do. It is not like they are all antisocial book worms.

Small minded people everywhere.

Okay it seems like I am the one who study too much but nope. I wish I do study that long too but I am too easily distracted and often ends up sleeping.

I like to drink coffee, but I have come to a point where I drink coffee not because I think it is nice (of course coffees are still nice, they are addictive), but it is because I don't wanna fall asleep at night.
My usual sleeping hours has been cut down from 8 hours to 4.30 hours. Yea that was normal for some people but not for me.

I feel like my liver or kidneys are gonna burst anytime soon.
Let them burst. I don't want pass. I want good grades.






No comments:

Post a Comment