Saturday, June 7, 2014

I actually spent some time thinking whether I should get a cup of coffee and a slice of carrot cake before heading to the library and spend my whole day there, or to go to a cafe for a lunch then continue on with my PHRM 1020. 

Little do I know that most of the cafes in uni are closed during the weekends. And I have only two apples and some biscuits with me lol.

Anyway, it is a historical day for me. A person who has no sense of direction have decided to go uni by herself. When I say that I have no sense of direction, I am not exaggerating. Cause I still can't find my way to lecture halls after one semester, and I don't know which bus to catch except 139. And 139 is not available during the weekends (which I just realized yesterday after checking translink).

So why did I keep thinking about how to have my lunch? Coz I hate being alone. I would rather skip lunch if I would have to go somewhere alone to grab lunch. Same thing happens when I am walking alone, be it on the street or in uni, I just don't like it. Instead of using the word 'hate' maybe I am more 'afraid' of being alone.

Why did I come to uni by myself since I am not used to being alone?

Cause I would feel more lonely at home despite the fact that there are people in the house. Nope thats not even my home, my home is at Miri, Sarawak. The best place on earth. 

Like what I have mentioned in the previous post, I have chosen to live with it instead of grieving. Haha maybe not grieving thats a bit too serious. But yeaa I wont say that I am now having my sweet time alone cause I will never enjoy doing all things by myself. But I am coping.


Dear life. I am finding ways to love you more. & I am happy that you didn't fail me. 
(except that I have no enough food now :p)

had to tilt my head to one side coz my face has grown bigger.

Pimples on my face symbolise that I am studying.


No comments:

Post a Comment