Friday, March 29, 2013

And so after weeks and weeks of shutting myself in Casa Subang, I finished my AS trial yesterday.
No matter what is the outcome I shall be satisfied with it :D

Right after that I headed to Jogoya which I had always wanted to go since last year.
Eating good food is one of the most important things in my life but I have to say that the meal yesterday wasn't as good as I've expected. Maybe the place is too crowded because of the promotion. Maybe I don't know how to eat those so-called expensive food materials like oysters sashimi and abalone *feel so disgusted*. I got full after 40 minutes and actually forced myself to eat those cakes and ice-creams which are my all time favorite. Ya and I had my first haagen dazs yesterday but personally I like the RM1.05 MCD sundae cone more.

I have to say that going out is so very tiring as we usually spent one and a half hour waiting and taking the trains, LRTs and commuters (honestly I still can't differentiate them) and then half and hour of walking to our destination. Finally we got there and had a whale of a time for like half day and we realized that Oops the sky is getting dark we gotta get home really soon. And we have to spent at least two hours of waiting and walking again. Basically it's half day of waiting and half day of having fun. 

When the time I'm home it will be like 12am and believe me it's super duper tiring that I just wanna lay in my bed without taking bath and brushing my teeth. The only thing that makes me feel like going out again is that I love spending time with my friends and it sweeps all my tiredness away :) 

Actually I just got home from a movie in Summit. The cinema is so empty coz no one wanna visit summit I suppose :X There is nothing fun in there. 
Watched "Olympus has fallen" and it's really a fantastic movie but yea don't believe in me too much coz I think most of the movies are nice for me -.-

There were a lot of gunshot scenes in the movie. You can see lots and lots of bullets going through the men's head and blood spurting out. White walls turning red and all. Eeekk. I never like this kinda scene and so as usual I covered my eyes most of the time and just read the subtitles. I can hear the secret agent torturing the terrorists to get the information & it's exciting enough for me -.- If I don't cover my eyes and force myself to watch it I bet no one is willing to sit beside me next time coz they are already complain that I always grab their arms during the movie. I just can't help myself. HAHA. I actually pinched my friends last time and I know it was really annoying irritating. So I started hitting my thighs instead. 

To be frank I have always wanted to curse whenever I watch those bloody scenes but I controlled myself. Too bad I think I'm getting outta control recently. HAIH please lah I don't wanna start cursing. No hard feeling towards others who curse though. I think it's funny to hear them curse actually. Just that my mum told me that I can't curse and I've been telling Allan Chai not to curse otherwise he 死定了. HNG

I have a habit that every time I finished watching certain dramas or movies I will check out on the background of those actors and actress (mostly actors :P). I know that Tom Cruise is 51, Brat Pitt is 47, 郭晋安 48, 欧阳震华 51, 马国民 38 etc. okay now let's check if these are correct. Hmm two of them were wrong. Brat Pitt & 郭晋安 are already 49 -.- oh ya and the secret agent named Gerald Butler in the movie I watched just now is 44 HAHA

Anyway I am going back to Miri tomorrow to meet Evie Tan Allan Chai & Kenny Chai YEAH YEAH YEAH!
Two weeks after the holiday it will be the AS exam. After the AS exam I will have to catch up with the A2 work which is kinda tough. Three months after that I'm going to sit for A2 trial. It looks like there is still a long way to go but time is actually passing very very fast (I'm reaching 19 soon TT)

But I am enjoying my life and and happy with everything that happens around me.
YEAH!


No comments:

Post a Comment