Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I'm not studying I'm not studying I'm not studyying. & No more notes copying in class.
I thinking of escaping semester one. 


The line is so lag, can't load any dramas.
Checked out on my horoscope instead. Have always been doing so :p


* 你热爱和平,充满正义感,但情感温温吞吞,不会形成磅礴之势,而且不够刚强,有优柔寡断的一面.
Exactly. I hate making decision so much. I can't even give my friends an proper answer when they ask me where to have lunch.


天生优雅. 这种优雅使你散发出其他女性无法比拟的魅力.
Can't be applied on me LOL.


* 你是将好事和坏事,正确和错误区分得清清楚楚的理性派, 经常被推举为调解争端或解决棘手问题的人.
Half correct. Can't bear any injustice especially when bad things happen on my best friends. I know exactly what's right and wrong but always fails to solve the problems. Mum says I am so kepo whenever I am trying to help but I make things worse -.-


喜欢美丽的事物. 对服装有很好的品位,能够极快地领悟最新的流行趋势.
I hope so -.-


天秤座女生有不遵守约定和时间观念淡薄的缺点.
Cheh I think my time management is okayy, don't like to keep people waitingg. Of course, attending class at college is an exception. HAHHA. 


* 身体不够强壮, 对气温变化敏感, 有因为过度摄取营养导致肥胖的危险.
Yeah I can even sleep in a room without aircond. It's so cold at night when the room is air-conditioned. YAYY moving to Casa Subang soon = no more air conditioner :D And about the fat part, I think every girl thinks so LOL.


作为天秤来说, 寧愿别人负我, 也决不负人.
If you treat me wholeheartedly, I will always treat you in a better way for sure.


* 天秤座容易相信别人, 容易被骗. 
They always say so. I don't know actually.


* 很在乎朋友亲人又常常懒得联繫. 很宅懒得走动. 
Although I don't whatsapp skype or anything else often with my friends but I really miss them :/


天秤很容易受伤, 很容易自卑, 很容易满足.
:)


*天秤寧愿牺牲自己的利益都会保全他人的利益.
Yeap as long as I think you're my friend. 


Lazy ady. Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment