Sunday, May 27, 2012

A group of four who sat right in front of the teacher and yet managed to talk crap all the time when teachers were teaching.


He said he wanted to go Korea to further his studies, I laughed at him, saying that he wanted to chase Kpop stars more instead of studying.

He says he wants to marry Tae Yeon. I felt so speechless :O

He never treats me like a girl, but then he is always there to lend me a helping hand.
He seldom says good words even if I'm not in the mood, so I never expect him to console me. He is more like a adult -.- 
He has low self confidence because of his pimple scars no matter how many times I have tried to convince him that he is not as ugly as he thinks.
He is my classmate since primary four, and I will always remember that he attacked me with stapler bullets -__-
ignore the waitress behind -.-

I'm so proud of him :) Wish you a bright futuree Yii Koah Kien, although I'm still angry at you for pulling my hair :p

No comments:

Post a Comment