Monday, May 7, 2012

I blog whenever I can't sleep cause have been sleeping for too long/insomnia/don't feel like sleeping -.-
I really have been sleeping too much. Seriously feel like a pig. Wake up eat sleep wake up eat sleep. Nothing better to do? NO there are a lot of homework piling up -.-


Hungry all day long. My arms are getting fatter and fatter. My pants are getting so tight. Just gotta skip a few meals then everything will be okay but then I realized I always fail. Hey you my determination where are you :O Come back too mee pls :/


Feeling lonelyy. There are a lot of Hi-Bye friends but deep inside my heart I miss my old friends so much. I wanna go back home so eagerly although I don't call back home everyday. Evie Tan always calls me when I'm having my dinner eg. eating finger's lickin good KFC so I have got to ask my friend to pick up the phone for me and put it near my earsss -.- Mum I don't call back doesn't mean I don't miss home and seriously you don't have to spam call me everytime I'm eatingg.  


I'm lonely. I need hugs. But I'm not desperate. Just feel so speechless whenever they say I'm falling for someone. Chatting with a guy friend often doesn't mean falling for him. Can't he be somebody that I could get along easily with? Lol this kinda of person is so hard to find. Why should I give up? Ngo zan hai mou fat gan hao. 


Did nothing this weekend except gaining fat. Shall start studying tomorrow. Hope so. 
Nights :)

No comments:

Post a Comment