Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Contact Lens

WEEEE!

Finally I've got a chance to go to parkson. Alice in the wonderland was not really nice for me. Cause there was a pair of couple hugging beside me. And a pervert kept saying: "You see Alice's body is growing bigger and bigger but why didn't her clothes torn? I want my ticket money back!"
Of course that pervert was a guy.Girls wouldn't want to see alice being naked.LOL

I bought a pair of contact lens that cost rm45 today. Its made in Korea by Blincon---cyclone black(newest released xP).

I spent more than one hour in the fitting room trying to put on my first pair of contact lens. Cindy was teaching me until she was so pekchek. Aha. When cindy was around of course Norman was there too.
Norman's job was to take photos :)

Yeah!
I realised that whenever I go gaigai with cindy I will spend lots of $$
But worth it. This bag is so nice and I think it suits me ^^
After 70 percent discount=Rm 5o.70.
I am a wise pengguna kay. Its branded + nice so I am not wasting money teehee =D

Frankly..I don't know what brand it is ==
Luckily I received Rm 160 from chai's association. Rm 160-Rm45 for contact lens-Rm 6 for cleansing water-Rm 2 for peanut and choc waffle-Rm 4.20 for double choc-Rm 5 for alice in the wonderland-Rm 50.70 for bag=Rm52.10

At least I have more than fifty ringgit in my purse.Lol that's so little.
Oh ya. Mum gave me consent to buy contact lens because she always thinks that clothes I am always wearing do not suit me.They are for kampung moi.

"you see other people wear until so short so pretty and sweet. What do you afraid of? you don't go gaigai with me la.XIASOI"


I nearly failed to take off my contact lens. This is my case.^^

I seriously don't think there is much difference.PAIN T.T

Great day+great mood but I had a stomach-ache.
yea concert rehearsal tomorrow annoys me.
Gonna sleepO.O

No comments:

Post a Comment