Sunday, March 14, 2010

Again

perseverance is what i lack.

my blog never last more than two years i think. Firstly I am not good in computer, which means I don't know ow to decorate my blog. Whenever I read it I feel lame. And I hate to type chinese words, and my english is ==....lol grammar mistakes!

And I don't have nice pictures to put on my blog X.X
What do I mean by nice pictures? I mean those lenglui pictures. Unless I go download from google and then upload here.

Hmm. Writing blog is to express one's feeling. Happy or sad or even Emo- Frankly I don't like emo emo blogs. I mean those people who likes to look at the dark (?) side. Okay I know that's their freedom, they can do what they want..But i am afraid that one day I'll post something emo too == Since I always tell my friends to stop Emo-ing.

Emo-ing is not a fault. But people will despise you if you overdo it. I know it because I am that type of people*who don't really like emo-er..

But blogs are to reveal our true feelings, true thoughts, about friends and family. Everyone can read it, but i don't like everyone to know what I feel. I mean not everyone can understand me. There might be somebody who don't like me after reading my blog.

"Jia shi la...ta post de dong xi.."

Yup it will happen. Maybe I am thinking too much. But I afraid that people around me to despise me.
If I've done something wrong.Tell me please.
If I've hurt you.Tell me Please. I know some bad words often come out from my mouth.
If you don't like me. Tell me please.

In fact many people around us are like this. They afraid their friends to despise them. Who knows so called "friends" around us are spreading rumors about us? Who knows?

Ya. Many people say that I have black face (lian chou chou)..It's unchangable..TT I love to smile. It doesn't mean that if you tell me a jokes (funny de), I wouldn't laugh..My natural face(when I have no any expressions) is KAnasai. I know it. Cause I have mirror LOL

So what. I am not going to change it. Cause I tried and tried and I failed And failed.

Never mind la. I still have my friends.
Some people told me: In fact I don't like you before eh. You look so UNfriendly.
Luckily they said: But you are okay..After I know you I know your kuan4 le..
^^

Gonna get scolded by dad later. Gonna confess. I lost my spec. Although I always want to buy a new one, but not in this way...Yayaya..I am gonna use my savings to buy a new one due to my carelessness. Its my fault. But I can't escape scoldings even if I say sorry. Darn it. People thinks that people from 4s1 cannot speak or even type rude words? Weird? But I love scolding XXX in my heart..When I don't know how to answer PHYSIC testpaper or when my brother keep bothering me.If next time physic test still so hard,,I promise to SHOUT IT OUT LOUD.

I pray that dad's mood is good..Then I will have less Scoldings.

Buey..Wait and see that how long my blog can last..teehee^^


No comments:

Post a Comment