Friday, February 23, 2018



I don’t blog often anymore, so I never thought there would still be reader(s), until today.

Looking back at my previous posts, it was me being insecure about myself and the future, lots of overthinking and petty worries. It was me wanting people to know how I feel but was too shy to speak out, because I felt that nobody would care.

I still feel so at the age of 24 (but definitely a lot lesser!! yay). As much as I want to delete all the childish posts I posted, I chose to happily embrace who I was. It was part of me. And thanks to the posts, I was able to recall all the joyful memories in the past.

Being closer to God also changed my perspective towards life. Whenever I feel I am so far behind anyone, I would remind myself that I am actually getting closer to goals of mine. For all my teenage years I had been wondering about ‘the ultimate goals of my life’ – I am still not entirely clear about it, but I think I am slowly finding the way out.

Just my thoughts and my sudden urge of sharing them. Hope it doesn’t seem like an emo post (again!)

Goodnight -

No comments:

Post a Comment