Monday, February 6, 2012

Chap Goh Meh tonight. Like a old woman, I started viewing my family's photos after calculating all the vertical and horizontal component of acceleration and velocity in physic. So sicked of that.
HAHA I think I will only start missing them when I've nothing interesting to do :p


It was then I realised we didn't capture a family photo this year :(
Captured on chu 1 2011
Hmm I think I prefer curly hair :p LOL


Happy Chap Goh Meh. They say we're gonna spend more on dinner tonight since it is a special day.
Skipped lunch because of this, and I'm eating a 65 cents green apple now -.- Spent too much on movie, shoes and transportation fares yesterday D;


Domino's pizza is better than Pizza Hut but still, Mum's bread like pizza is still the best :)


P/s: Happy Chinese Valentine's Day as well. I'll have a great one with whole bunch of friends although I'm forever alone :p (people keep mentioning Forever alone these days LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment