Friday, July 15, 2011

Its Friday but I'm not going to school.
I told myself to study but I'm now blogging.
P/S: I on the computer after knowing two of my new students are now in a relationship. There were almost 80 people who liked their "sweet" photos. Its like two person hugging together, er luckily they didn't kiss in the photos -.-

There are lots of couples recently somehow I don't think being single means I'm a failure. Like what Pn Marrie (dont know how to spell) told my friends: Girls, if you don't have a boyfriend doesn't mean you're ugly. Be thankful that the God is looking afterr you. You'll have enough time to study then. AGREED!

Its concert tonight the night after tonight and sunday night== LALALALA my parents are going for a course for the whole day therefore noooooone is going to help me make up. I spent an hour trying to put some smelly BB cream on my face and I still couldn't see out the difference. And then I made myself looked like a ghost cos both of my eyes looked like OH CHEH. So annoying.

LALA! I think I should start studying ifffff I can't load the drama I wanna watch. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment