Monday, July 4, 2011

I don't want to mask myself. I just wanna do what I think is correct and refuse to follow other people's footsteps.
I want to concentrate in my studies. HELLO my passion in studies fly back as soon as possible please. Have you finish travelling out theree?

I know happiness is everywhere I know the world is great and I know without high expectation satisfaction is not so far away but MY GOD how come I don't seem to reach for all of these?

MY GOD! I know there is a God up there looking after each and everyone of us including tinyyy little me but how come I become lazier and lazier in praying? Dearr Lord please let me have faith in you once more :)

LALALA Life is sometimes miserable especially there is one chinese language teacher who asks for 4 essays from you one go. MY GOD~

No comments:

Post a Comment