Tuesday, September 3, 2013




just wanna put some photos of myself aha

I've been telling myself to go exercise every time my pants get tighter but the last time I exercised was like err one years ago when I jogged with my mum? Can't really remember.
I never like jogging so swimming will be a better option. So yeap I went to swim alone today. The last time I swam was five years ago when Sonia and I attended swimming lessons together.
I didn't swim well last time and I swim even more worse now. For one and a half hour I only managed to swim a really short distance.



 For the first hour I can only swim from number eight to number six ngaidi -_-
After that I managed to swim from number eight to number one HOORAY.
Just realised I've forgot to draw another one to eight on the other end of the pool oh well nevermind. haha.



And this is Allan Chai with his birthday present from me - the super engdao pants haha. 
He doesn't look really fat in this picture but the size of his waist is 35 inches and thats really really biggg.

oh ya I've been listening to this song for few days:



Under My Breath


Chester See is so damn handsome ughh this Mv is soo sweet ugghh & his mum is from Philippines  okay stop I don't wanna be a nosy fan girl hahaha.
 Bye :p

OH ya another nice song from his is God Damn You're Beautiful, okay I'm some sort of fan girl but definitely not an obsessed one.


No comments:

Post a Comment