Monday, April 23, 2012

The bursary thing messed up my life.
I've gotta switch to A level, move to the hostel provided by government and most importantly, leave my whole bunch of friends here at Subang.
What I really mean is, I will have to have dinner on my own, no more fifteen minutes walk to Subang Parade for movies (I'm a movie freak), no more supper at mamak, no more staying up late at college with friends, and blah! 
Things have never been smooth. Whenever I wanna give a try something else will suddenly BOOMMM in and Opps Sheryl Chai so sorry, you have gotta stop it. 
Yea I know there are only half more year ahead, but do you have to shrink it to only three months?


Anything unpleasant please please visit me now, I'm strong enough to face you all craps at once. 
Please don't bother me once July starts.
July, I hope everything will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment