Wednesday, April 20, 2011

YUUHOO
I'm sweeping away all the dust SHOO SHOO dusty dust

EXAMS! well I tell myself try not to worry too much all the time, and I think I am doing quite well to release my stress TEEHEE! The best way for me is through sleeping. By the way I don't feel guilty anymore when I spend my time to online. The newspeaper today mentioned that our life is just like a curveee, we'll live the happiest life when we're around 25, and the curve starts going down when we reach 45. My curve should be going up now, my mood should be very high all the time and everyday will be a new start for me! :)

AHA! And I think I'm getting use to the day without him. HEHE I think this is just another infatuation & luckily I didn't do anything stupid. Aaron Lau said this world is extraordinarily big why should we find our soulmate in chung hus LOL but his is in chung hua LOL but I accept his concept :O

I think my renyuan isn't that good but I console myself by convincing myself to put quality i front of quantity :)
Halo Clare Chua although I'm not spamming your wall so often nowadays but please that I still miss you. I've wrote a letter for you but my mum told me to scan it and send it over to you. HMPH I'm sure you don't want to receive that so please wait. My love towards you will never ever die :S

yeap it's almost 3.30 now I shall take a nap and start my studying without stress :) wish me luckkkkk

I love my life now <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment