Monday, March 14, 2011

Kiss away the pain

All by myself.
It's all infatuation :P
Maybe I should just give that tin of XXXXXX to my bro
Since I don't really like to eat them.
HAHA!
Stupidd

Biotechnology. Pharmacy. Dentistry. Biomed.
Which one should I choose?
To obey my mum's word or to follow my heart?
I've to admit that with the qualification of biotech or biomed, it is quite hard to find job :x But I prefer biology than chemistry. I don't think pharmacy suits me since I dislike chemicals. Since I wouldn't dare to see blood or any bloody organ, I'll be te one who manufacture vaccines or antibodies then :P So interesting and I think I wouldn't get bored of being in the lab.. Eh?
I'm quite certain tat I wouldn't choose to be a dentist.
I can't imagine sheryl chai examining an ah pek with golden teeth. Or even black teeth. EWWWW

No comments:

Post a Comment