Friday, February 25, 2011

HEHE
People do say that secondary school life is the best time for us to build sweet memories. All types of relationship. Friendship, boys and girls relationship.
I am blessed to have lots of precious friendship. Though some of it might be just two of us acting knowing with other, and in fact I despise him/her. OmG.

Yayy I m writing this post because I suddenly feel grateful to have my friendss. <3
Chong Li KIMMMM- HAAHAHA Yayy I love you
Sonia Chinn- I love you too cause you're the only one who will let me to hug you afther Clare's gone.
Clare Chua- I miss you although you promised to call me the next day but you'd actually forgotten~
Brenda Ching-You're my important friend though your singing and dancing are -.-
Yik Shen-Don't know leh. You seem like you'll help me if I'm in trouble. HAHA thank you
KCT- I want a packet of green tea from you! HAHA you're so zhi4 zhang4 :X
Esther Su- HAA I like you too cause you'll never ignore meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Unless you;re playing with guys :P
Many of them can't see but who knows I'll make this blog public someday? :))

No comments:

Post a Comment