Saturday, September 11, 2010

Biscuitss :D

Saturday noon without add math tuition :D good day
And I'd decided to make biscuits * I miss those cookbooks

Actually I didn't follow exactly what the cookbook states this time. I just added whatever I like into the dough. RAISINS, cornflakes, coco crunches, DARK CHOCOLATES (dad bought a small bar of dark chocolate and nobody wants to eat it, so I threw it in)

Plus, I didn't know how much flour or butter I'd put. The recipe states that the flour should be 180 gram, but mom said I should WASTE them since this was my first time trying that recipe =_= Thus..I just simply reduced few spoons of flour and butter(to get rid of her nagging around me xD)

I wanted to make big big biscuits so I can keep on munching them for a long time.
:DD I was satisfied with the result, although they weren't as big as I'd imagined. They are quite nice. Especially with raisins and chocolate :))


Biscuitssss

Nearer look..see any cornflakes?

These are Dad's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment