Monday, June 14, 2010

Huang Xiao MING!

Don't know what to write. Late already.
Cincai Cincai Xia ^^
Huang Xiao Ming is really really handsome + good body figure..
Those who think that he is too prefect and say he went for plastic surgery pls visit
here**http://www.tianya.cn/publicforum/content/funinfo/1/1844804.shtml

Ah...childhood photos already damn handsome. AHAAH..

Not many people support me. Never mind I still have LiKim.
We have same idols: Huang Xiao Ming, Leehom
She likes Jerry Yan, but for me is just =="

Strongly introduce Jackie Chan! He is 54 years old now and is harder to produce any nice movies..So what..I think "The Karate Kid" is awesome..Yea I will keep supporting him <3

Usually I don't get crazy for any idols ho, not like esther su haha.

wait and see. I will post Photos someday. >.<'

No comments:

Post a Comment